Attention New Town Employees!
Enter for a Chance to Win a Giant Sub for the Office or a Chance to Win Dinner for Two for Yourself!
Paul’s Deli & Neighborhood Restaurant is proud to be a part of the New Town Community and we want to get to know our neighbors. As a way to do that, we are giving away a giant sub to the lucky employees of one business and a $75 gift certificate to one special New Town employee through a random drawing.
Each entry is a submission for the business represented as well as an entry for the individual employee. While there is no limit to the number of entires a single office can submit, only one entry per employee will be considered. To enter, complete the form below. We’ll hold the drawing on May 31, 2015. For a complete list of rules, see below.
- Drawing contest begins on April 30, 2015.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- You must be a current New Town employee to enter.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Limit one entry per email address.
- No limit to total entries per business.
- All entries will be entered into a single pool.
- One random drawing will be held to select a winning business. That business will receive a giant sub, delivered to their office on the day of their choosing.
- One separate random drawing will be held to select a winning individual. That individual will receive a $75 gift certificate to Paul’s Deli & Neighborhood Restaurant. Gift certificate valid for any purchase of food or beverages, including taxes. Gift card may not be used for gratuity. No restrictions will be place on when the gift certificate may be used. Gift certificate does not expire.
- Drawings will be performed electronically by selecting a random number from the total number of entries. The first chronological entry will be assigned the number one, the second, number two, and so on.
- Entrants my submit their entry into the drawing until 11:59 PM on May 30, 2015.
- The drawing will be held on May 31, 2015.
- Announcements of the winners will be made via email within 7 days of drawing being completed.
- By entering into the drawing you are agreeing to be subscribed to a email marketing list exclusively consisting of New Town employees. Future email communications may include news, offers, specials or other communications. You may unsubscribe from the list at any time.